At Docklyne we provide you with 3 different ways to rent your vessel.
● Instant Book
○ Automatically accept booking requests from all renters for dates you have available, and add the bookings to your calendar.
● 24 Hour Review
○ Allows 24 hours to communicate with renters and accept booking requests.
● Manual Booking by Inquiry and Pre-approval Only
○ Renters will send an inquiry for a vessel, you will then engage and approve of the renter. You will then need to manually send that user a Pre-Approval Payment Request. Pre-approval creates a tentative reservation on your calendar that will last for 24 hours, and then expire if it remains unpaid. If you edit a quote, the booking request will not expire and will remain on your calendar as a tentative reservation.
In order to edit your booking type. Please follow the instructions below:
1. Log-in to your Docklyne account
2. Click “Account Settings” on the left hand navigation menu
3. Click the “Booking Type” tab at the top of the page
4. Select your booking type
5. Click save
We recommend that you turn on instant booking for ease of operation but we understand if you want to take a more hands on approach with your potential customers
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about running your operation on Docklyne please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.